B2. Have FAITH in God and yourself

One of most important thing –is to have faith
            -First in God
-Then in our self

The God being referred is not any specific lord or deity. Its   referring to a superpower which runs this whole ecosystem of this world.

Why the differences of opinion in that exist?

There was an elephant and few blinds people were asked to describe it
            How they will explain it? Think
Generally they will touch it
            One who will touch its leg will describe it as pillar
One who will touch its trunk may describe it as pipe
            One who touch his ear may describe it like fan
Other who hear its sound describe like storm
            Other who touch his tail will describe it like rope
Other may describe it by something else
            Some who didn’t touch or heard, they say elephant –it don’t exist

By describing the elephant don’t changes. It remains the same.

This is something same about God.
            Some call it NATURE
Some call it Christ
            Some call it ALLAH
Some call it Buddha
Some people call it RAM or KRISHNA
Some call by other names.
            Some say it don’t exist

Different ethnic groups calls it by different name due to their belief or what they have touched or felt or realized or made to realized over period of time.

But by that does its existence changes?

Perhaps NOT

All of us plans to the best of our knowledge and try to bring out the best in whatever we do
            Why many times we still fail
And why many times things turn out so good, even if we have done nothing

Usually most of us (even those who believe in God) think
            I am the best when we succeed
            It is my bad luck or fate when we fail

Isn’t it only mercy of him that a person like me
Who don’t have selling skills;
Who don’t have knowledge and not update of current affairs even;
Who don’t have hiring skills;
Who don’t have socializing skills;
Who don’t network;
Is more successful than millions of better offs

Why?  Simply HIS GRACE…. That’s it.

With all humbleness I accept that
            He drives me
He helps me by some means or the other.
Whenever I need money to do anything (Many times I commit to project for which I don’t have even money but he somehow gets it done for me)
            He helps with guidance-when I need it. (As you can see, most of projects I did, I never has past experience but he helped me the way to go through even better than those who knows it much better)
I think of something and soon he makes the things in the way I want. (Believe it or not- I want customer he sends some. I want supplier he send some. When one stops, he sends others. When I think meeting someone and most of time he will come to my office, I seldom went to anyone office for business)
            Many times he solves the things for me when I am in deep trouble. (When I do mistake, which is bound to happen, he solves it for me and I have handled biggest of situations which even might not be appropriate to share)
            He whispers solution in my ear when I ask really from heart.            (at times when I was totally blur, like During financial crisis I was about to break and even went to lawyer to consult what may happen if I break and there was no ray of hope from anywhere. I did not have even salary to pay to staff. Everything was mess and under deficit. I just went to one room in resort and while thinking I slept perhaps. When I wake up, some inner voice told me not to quit but to continue.  I started with a new faith again. Almost 2 days I kept myself alone and ask him to give advice and come back with double effort with so called revised strategy and believe it or not it worked.
                       
Not only he helps when we wants but he helps even when we don’t ask.

Beg from God who gives everyone
One person was poor and in very much misery so some one advised him to go and see King to seek help.
When he reached to king- he was asked to wait as king is in prayers
He noticed-King was doing prayers to God and asking for his blessings.
Seeing this, he decided to go back without asking
King asked: Why you are going back.
He said: I shall beg from someone who even gives to King and rather everyone.

Will changing location help?
Some people feel that changing locations may get better prospects. While it may be true but one illustration to refer;
There is other saying from famous poet Mirza GALIB
One of his friends was poor and somehow not able to survive
He decided to move on to other city- say Lucknow
GALIB- said- to friend –dear when you reach there, kindly convey my salute to God of Lucknow.
Immediately the friend realized the mistake
Is the God of other city different than this city?

I was against migrating from India due to patriotism but somehow it was destiny which bring me to Singapore.
I was not having any friend or relative or knowledge about it.
Though I have visited here as a customer some time before and belive it or not first time I visited Singapore in 80s , Sim lim square , the doors were automatically opening and staircases were moving , I dreamt my office shall be in building like this,



Will our fate change when we change locations thinking it may be better.
Most of us don’t have faith in him
And even those who has their faith shakes when things turns wrong

Even when we get money, with that money;
We can buy food but we cannot buy hunger
We can buy bed but cannot buy sleep.
We can buy luxury but we cannot buy peace.

Have we ever thought?
Why many time our planning fails despite being best and some succeed despite being bad.

Have we ever thought that why things go wrong
Why people die and where they go after death. We always have some reason to say person die due to so n so (either disease or accident or age).
What happened during financial crisis of 2008 all of a sudden?
Why Tsunami came?
What happened during SARS?
What happened when smoke rose from Iceland and all of sudden most flights of world has to strand.
Why it is happening so frequent now. 20 years before there were not so much incidents.
Where all the said intelligence and knowledge is not able to handle these?
Why we could not prevent it
and when it happens why we could not solve it.
Are  we able to prevent it for future?

Think, Think, and Think

What I am trying to say here is:
            While we may know a lot but we are still nothing to that supreme power
            So we shall do the best of your efforts
Leave the result to God.
            Thank him if you succeed.
Thank him even it fails as In my opinion, each real life failure is much better degree than a PHD even.

No comments:

Post a Comment