D3. Turn your failure into your success.

Failures are bound to happen some or other time
They can be small, they can be big
But you can be more successful when you embrace failure with grace
And make it a learning step and turn it around into success.

A saying I heard n remembered in Hindi is:
Girte hai maidane jang (place of war) me sah sawar (horse rider) hi,
Wo tifl kya girega jo ghutno ke bal chale

In simple translation;
In war, only warriors riding on horse fells
How will cowards fell when they walk on knee or kneel




How

I failed to get educated parents but I get most wonderful parents.

I failed to get admission in engineering college by just 0.5%- but I still did my Engineering.

I failed to get an educated spouse-but she is best woman on earth I could have.

I usually fail to get loans or financing when good projects come but many of them I still get them done.
I failed
I failed to .
I failed to…

I can’t remember the count - how many times I failed

But the only difference is- I took each failure as next journey to success and with God’s grace each success was much better than past failure.

So turn your each failure into a bigger SUCCESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment