What the hell this book is about?

All the way, in life, I am told;
My education is most important
My degree is everything in my life
And get more and more certificates and better certificates
            Diploma ends up at advance diploma and advance diploma at degree.
Then I am told
Experience is important
            But how can I have experience of everything
Then To Succeed,-I am told
-selling skill is essential to succeed
-hiring skill is essential
-information is very important
-networking is gist of life
-to learn how to invest is very important
And what the heck I have bought, which is saying all of above is not that essential.
The writer seems to be a mad man
Probably, not probably I am sure he is a crazy fellow
No point reading it and wasting time on it.
Few days later….what I was reading make some sense
Hey honey, where is that crazy book I asked you to dump…

No comments:

Post a Comment